New York fans of Game of Thrones got the first crack at a taste of King’s Landing with dishes such as Crispy Trout with Almond Butter Citrus Mostarda (pictured above), Roasted Rabbit with Honey Preserved Lemon and Stewed Pistachios, and Sansa’s favorite: Lemon Cakes!
Other items on the menu include:
- Squab with Hot Spiced Wine, Nutmeg, Raisins, Leek, and Black Bread Pudding
- Sweet Corn Fritters
- Black Seafood Stew with Dragon Peppers
- Beet and Pickled Egg with Preserved Horseradish
- Spice Roasted Duck with Dates, Buttered Turnips, Cabbage and Juniper
- Lamb Flatbread with Chickpeas and Purple Olives
- Suckling Head Cheese with Farro and Dried Fruits
- Venison, Baked Apple, Barley and Cinnamon
I have no idea if these were specifically mentioned in the book, but I sure do want to get my copy and look!
Buy the A Song of Ice and Fire series on Amazon!
- A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
- A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2)
- A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
- A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
- A Dance with Dragons (Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)